Discover What To NEVER Feed Your West Highland Terrier - Plus Other Money, Time & Health Saving Tips From a Westie Insider.
If you're serious about your West Highland White Terrier and want the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved West Highland Terrier on the block..... this might be one of the most important messages you ever read.
Sharda Baker, 09.46
Hi my name is Sharda Baker and I'm bursting to share something with you.
There's an amazing new e-book on the West Highland Terrier to assist you in having the absolutely best experience with your little doggie. Without having to spend a small fortune and without having to spend hours grooming and training.
Are you maybe thinking of buying a West Highland Terrier, not sure how to go about it, what questions to ask, how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own one or more West Highland Terriers and want to make sure you care for your "Westie" properly? West Highland Terriers, as you probably know by now, do require special care and once you learn and understand their needs its not that hard to care for a West Highland Terrier. They are worth every bit of effort of course as they will reward you a hundred fold in enjoyment and unwavering companionship.
Don't make the mistakes many owners do though and presume a West Highland Terrier is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren't and that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
Maybe you just simply want to have your West Highland Terrier trained a little better. A dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, "pulls" on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog can't it? And you know a West Highland Terrier can easily be trained when you know how!
If some of this describes you and you would like a healthy, happy, well trained West Highland Terrier that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family, that doesn't end up costing you a small fortune, then please read on.
It's frustrating to hear about West Highland Terrier owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
This is what happened to me.
I remember the first puppy we bought , Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female . Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband's old leather shoes.
I didn't know then what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for her. To cut a long story short we spent over $2700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for on going allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani's diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn't have had to fork out all that money. and go through that stress. I guess in a way its a bit like buying a car. If you don't know what to look for can easily end up with a car that is not really in good condition .
Our second puppy "Ellie", we bought as a puppy when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren't they? We didn't know how to tell if a puppy has been socialized well or not. Well, we got home with a dog that was real hard work for several months. Ellie was so timid, barked all the time, was very slow learning anything and took a while to take to any visitors. We leant the hard way again! But wow how things have changed now!
Our last few dogs have been almost perfect. OK they have been to the vet once or twice for their shots but we've had no major expenses in the last 6 years . We did our homework this time and had spent much of our spare time over the years finding out everything we could our dogs. It honestly has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
So Then I Decided
To write a book about dogs and share my experiences. My first dog book was on the Bichon Frise. It became quite popular on the internet and made me realize there are many other dog owners who have the same questions as me. It also gave me the confidence to leave my full time job and concentrate on my real love in life....dogs.
I now have published several popular doggy dog e-books and I'm so excited to be able to talk about this one on the incredible West Highland White Terrier.
Imagine This For A Minute.
Imagine being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for you new "little friend". You don't want to end up withanything less than a healthy perfect little West Highland Terrier do you?
And when you get home with your puppy, won't it be so nice knowing exactly what you need for your puppy in those first few months rather than "guessing"? Your role in the first 4 months is absolutely vital in developing a happy healthy West Highland Terrier. Why risk making the mistakes so many other owners are making and paying for!
If you already own a Westie, I'm sure you want to know the answers to the common training, caring and breeding questions owners every day are asking? Questions that if unanswered may end up costing you literally thousands of dollars and can bring so much heartache.
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique" to West Highland Terriers? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that's gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.You'll be the envy of other dog owners too!
The Good News
I would love to help you have the best possible experience with your West Highland Terrier. They have certainly changed my life for the better! I want to help prevent you losing hundreds of dollars in health related costs by buying right and just as importantly caring for your West Highland Terrier in the best possibly way. The right diet, exercise and care really make all the difference. A West Highland Terrier does NOT have to be expensive to look after once you know what you are doing!
It 's my wish that you become one of the many happy West Highland Terrier owners who are so proud when family or friends drop in and see their Westie. Won't it feel great to have your friends and other dog owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and well groomed your Westie is? There's nothing like seeing the effect a well groomed Westie has on people is there!
To help make this happen for you a new e-book was written "Insiders Manual To The West Highland Terrier"
In 115 pages I have covered nearly everything to help you have the best possible experience with a West Highland White Terrier from start to finish. It isn't like any other book you will ever read on the West Highland Terrier either.
Apart from spending many months going through every bit of West Highland White Terrier information I could get my hand on, I interviewed several West Highland Terrier breeders and a Veterinary surgeon to ensure I didn't miss anything.
I then passed on my completed ebook package onto several other well respected West Highland Terrier breeders and had them have their say on what else should be included in the ebook package.
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "The Complete Home Owner's Guide To The West Highland Terrier"
- Discover if the West Highland Terrier the right doggie for you and your family. Clearly outlined pros and cons of owning a West Highland Terrier are explained to help you in your decision.
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a West Highland Terrier just because "they look cute in the shop window". It needs careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and a loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. It's worth it though as you will be hopefully then blessed the with years of enjoyment! (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Find out all about the characteristics of the great West Highland Terrier family.
- You will be amazed at what diet your West Highland Terrier should be getting. Canned, dry and homemade food is all discussed in detail. (Everything about a West Highland Terrier's dietary needs is clearly explained, including dangerous foods to avoid!)
- Discover why if you’re thinking of owning a West Highland Terrier, you will be first attracted to its gentle, alert and well mannered loving nature. Learn all about the temperament of the West Highland Terrier and how to ensure you "pick" and train a West Highland Terrier that has these characteristics. (not all do, so be careful!)
- Learn How To Recognize a reputable West Highland Terrier breeder. They should have a solid understanding of this breed and be willing and able to answer this suggested list of questions. Learn what to look out for and what to ask!
- Breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers to the West Highland Terrier will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover why and how after nutrition, exercise plays a very important part in the health of your dog. If yours is a city or county dog, exercise tips are discussed. Techniques of walking your "West Highland Terrier" on a leash are explained.
- Discover exactly how to care for your West Highland Terrier when you first get home. (Remember the first 4 months are the most important in the life of your dog)
IMPORTANT - Our REVEALING West Highland Terrier Newsletter Report is NOW AVAILABLE. FREE - Don't Miss Out!
Every few days or so you'll receive a free email report that covers a West Highland Terrier related topic.
There is no cost or obligation.
You can unsubscribe anytime.
Just enter your email address below for your FREE subscription now and get your on line course now.
Your email address is kept 100% confidential and will never be shared with anybody.
- Know how to groom your West Highland Terrier from day one. Many owners use the wrong products which may harm their West Highland Terrier. (Once learned properly grooming becomes much easier and yes it can be fun!)
- Tips for buying a Pup. Don’t be in a hurry: Learn how much you should be expected to pay and what to expect for spending your hard earned cash on this wonderful breed.. ( Many people rush into buying a puppy without the proper knowledge and suffer the consequences for many years).
- Discover the positive effects of early socialization. West Highland Terrier are not as a rule an aggressive dog, but if poorly socialized you could end up with a "snappy" dog who tries to rule the household. (learn what to do from day one)
- Understand the "mentality" of your West Highland Terrier. For instance, your West Highland Terrier will respond to certain commands and actions quickly than others . (Training may take on a whole new meaning when you read this)
- If you’re in the process of bringing home a pup, it’s also time you explored the market for a good vet. Learn how to choose a good veterinarian and understand ways to maximize your visit to the vet which may well end up saving you money.
- Be shown a comprehensive and useful list of internet resources. How do you know where to look for certain questions. (This may save you hours of frustrating searching)
- Discover how to teach your West Highland Terrier to obey commands such as “sit,” or “down” or to come when called off-leash? To give your Westie the best you can, and to get the best from your West Highland Terrier, you need to train him/her while they're at a very young age., or as soon as possible. (extensive proven training techniques described in detail)
- Potty training finally de-mystified. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your West Highland Terrier is 'having accidents' on the floor or in other areas , there is a proven training method inside that delivers)
- Discover how to combat the number one problem among dogs of all breeds - poor dental care. West Highland Terriers are no different (discover how to help prevent tooth disease by using a well balanced diet and chew bones)
- Learn the benefits and drawbacks of purchasing a male versus a female West Highland Terrier. It's very worthwhile to know this before you start looking for your pup!
- Find out the options to help your puppy through the teething stage. You will then have a much happier West Highland Terrier. (A range of chew bones are discussed)
- Discover how if you are passionate about your pet, if pet medical insurance can save you money. Learn how each pet insurance company has its own pros and cons, you will have to scrutinize their health policies before going in for insurance. (Here’s what you need to check out)
- Understand all about crate training. Learn why this training method is not cruel and experience the difference it could make to your West Highland Terrier. (Every owner will benefit from this information)
- Identify the easy grooming technique experts use. Due to their long hair that sheds minimally, West Highland Terrier require a particular type of brush. (Step by step grooming is clearly explained)
- Learn how to raise your West Highland Terrier in a house filled with kids. Just as your West Highland Terrier needs training, so do your children, so that they can understand the needs and moods of your pet. (Simple to follow guidelines that kids can easily remember)
- Learn the many benefits of spaying or neutering your West Highland Terrier. You might be surprised the effect this has on your dog's health, mood and aggressiveness. (The risks of self breeding are also discussed)
- And that's just a fraction of what you'll find out in "The Complete Home Owner's Guide To The West Highland Terrier"
Here's what a few West Highland Terriers owners had to say about my ebook.
While searching online for anything about Westies I found your website and purchased your e-book.
I enjoyed the reading and learned a lot about training my new puppy and his grooming needs. I will use the extra bonus in the future if I have any behavioral problems.
San Clemente CA
The attachment is a picture of Samantha (Sammi) myself (Judy) and my husband (Pete) . We are from Auburn, NY
This is a testimonial for the book and free gifts we downloaded from Sharda Baker "Insider's Complete Guide to the West Highland Terrier". I have never seen so much excellent information in a book.
I work in a library and this is equal to or above the quality I have seen in books on West Highland Terriers.
The free gifts are a tremendous help, too, and even though our little "girl" is only 4 months old she is already doing some of the tricks from the free gift "teaching 13 dog tricks".
She is still pretty young so we haven't mastered everything, but she is learning as we are, guided by the information in Sharda's book.
Anyone needing a book on West Highland Terriers would be wise to download this book, which is very easy to do.
Thank you Sharda for all the hard work you put into this book.
Auburn, NY. USA.
I love your West Highland Terrier ebook package.
We bought our Westie in June, he was born may 11th-07.
We love this little fellow and don't know why we waited so long to get another dog.
I have read as much literature as I could find on Westies, but I give your ebook the highest rating of all.
These little bundles of energy take a lot of attention, and learn very quickly, as soon as they find out whose the boss.
Thank you ever so much for being online to give us the proper advice and instruction to make an obedient pet.
Eugene & Shirley Weaver
Cherry Valley. Ontario. Canada
I wanted to mention the tremendous help that "The Complete Owners Guide To The West Highland White Terrier" was to us during our search for a puppy.
The wealth of information contained in the guide is exceptional. We not only learned a lot about the history of the breed, but the advice about getting a Westie and bringing the dog to his new home were very helpful to us.
I refer to the ebook and bonuses quite often - everything from crate training, medical care and maintenance is provided in an easy to read and easy to use format.
I would recommend this guide to anyone who has an interest in this wonderful breed of dog.
It is well worth the modest cost to have such a resource available.
Brachburg. NL. USA.
I really enjoyed your West Highland Terrier ebook package. I picked up my West Highland Terrier puppy, Comet, 6 weeks ago. The part about potty training especially helped a lot. I didn't know anything about crate training and it sure worked with Comet!
I have started following your suggestions on obedience training at home and already Comet can follow many simple commands like come and stay. He still jumps up on me and guests a little too much at times but I intend to shortly follow your advice for that.
Denham Springs. Louisiana. USA.
Thank you for your excellent ebook and free bonuses. That free bonus about improving your Westie's temperament was very helpful.
That helped me like nothing else I have read about West Highland Terriers and you will believe me when I tell you I have read plenty!
Your section on potty training was also right on the mark and very good and Knuckles hasn't had an accident inside for four weeks now.
I am more than happy to recommend your ebook package to other owners.
Houston. Texas. USA.
Your Westie e-book helped me and my Westie get back on track with training.
My Westie is now 3 years old and I had let the training laps from since she was a puppy. This created problems and my sweet we Westie became a naughty wee Westie.
Since reading your e-book training has got back on track and Jessie my Westie has even learned some new tricks. I would recommend Sharda Baker's e-book to anyone who wants to learn more about their Westie.
Christchurch, New Zealand
It is with great pleasure that I write this note regarding your website and service.
Being a dog-lover and being especially fond of Westies, I was searching the Internet looking for information, suggestions and specific assistance in selecting and purchasing a Westie.
To date I have not purchased a Westie - due to family problems which preclude a new family member. However I expect this to change in the very near future.
Your e-book is most informative and most thorough. I would, without hesitation recommend your service. It was wonderful to continue to receive further information and your personal interest in Westies and in your customers.
Thank you so much for everything.
Delta, British Columbia
I've owned West Highland Terriers for over 15 years and used to be a breeder (seems like a lifetime ago). I have read most things on West Highland White Terriers that I can get my hands on. I just love them!
I still learned many new things from your e-book and found the free dog training audio a great help.
Thanks for responding to my emails as well. Not many people do these days.
Christchurch. New Zealand.
I have got two West Highland White Terriers and I am in the local West Highland White Terrier Club here in Auckland, New Zealand where we have heaps of fun with a large number of Westie lovers.
My photo is of me and Jenni when we were on one of our club rambles.
I have been reading up on your ebook and have found the information most helpful and I have enjoyed very much learning from your advice and training my two 'little girls'.
I can't think of this as 'dog training', it is more like 'people training' as we humans try to humanize our pets.
We really have to rethink the square and get down to their level. THEN we come up with the right answers when it comes to dog behavior.
Your helpful hints have been greatly appreciated to make my life with my two dogs more enjoyable and I thank you for this. Already I have improved, as has the behavior of my two beautiful 'little girls'.
Auckland, New Zealand
I have loved reading your Westie newsletters and your e-book and free bonuses were full of fabulous hints.
We're on the waiting list for a Westie and in the interim, thanks to your help,have been training ourselves in all things "Westie" to make sure that when our fur-child does come home that it will be in the hands of confident, informed and competent parents.
When we get our pup we will make sure to let you know how we have applied our lessons!
The testimonials on this page are from real people and show the positive experiences they have had. Not every customer can expect to or will achieve the same success and experiences as those listed on this page.
Many customers fail to achieve these same results. One of the main reasons not everyone achieves the same results is that in many cases they may not read the ebook or listen to the audios completely or they may not follow the information provided.
To achieve the best results for your dog, it is suggested you read all of the ebook and listen to any of the audios provided. You will then be in a better position to make the right decisions to best care for your dog. Remember you are fully protected with my FULL refund guarantee.
"But what about all these other questions?"
You'll also get the answers to these and many more common questions;
- "Why is my Westie puppy nipping all the time? How can I teach her to stop it?"
- "How do I keep the tears from staining the area around the eyes"?
- "What's the easiest and quickest way to housetrain my Westie?"
- "Where can I buy a healthy West Highland Terrier"?
- "How can I help with my Westie's skin allergies"?
- "Will they get along with my other dogs"?
- "What papers should I be given when I buy a West Highland Terrier?"
- "My Westie has this awful habit of eating his poop. How can I stop it?
- "I want to breed my West Highland Terrier, are there any risks doing this"?
- "Can you tell me what to expect during my West Highland Terrier's pregnancy?"
- "My West Highland Terrier seems to hate my husband! What can I do"?
- "How long can a West Highland Terrier live for"?
- "How do I clip the nails myself"?
- "What vaccinations should my West Highland Terrier be getting and when"?
- "When is the best time to spay or neuter my little Westie"?
- "My West Highland Terrier "digs up everything" in the garden , how can I teach him to stop it"?
So, how much better would you feel knowing all the answers to these questions and more? Wouldn't you have a much better chance of owning a West Highland Terrier that was well behaved , healthy and a integral part of your family.
That's why you should own this book today (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!). Don't you owe it to yourself, your family, and your dog?
What's a resource like this worth?
To have someone do all this research for you would normally cost you around $900 and take several months of research. This ebook package isn't some half baked collection of bits and pieces thrown together.
Everything is well researched, tested and clearly explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out in great detail.
There are other resources out there retailing for up to $49.00
Which is why is such a bargain at only $27.77
That's right, a fraction of what it's really worth and what it cost me to research. Why would I make it so affordable? Simply because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.
This package is an electronic book, audio and ebooklets that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. Which means you can be reading it and discovering all these amazing secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now. I think it's incredible and of course wouldn't have been possible not so many years ago.
No matter what however, it's a bargain for you. And yes, I plan on raising the price from $27.77 to $47.77 very soon.
So you'll want to be quick if you want to save some dollars.
And don't worry, if for any reason you're not happy with the content, you have a complete guarantee to protect your investment.
That's about as fair as it gets, don't you agree?
But I tell you what I'll also do to make this the best investment you ever make. I'm going to throw in some free bonuses which will help you even more..
So if you grab your copy of "The Complete Home Owner's Guide To The West Highland Terrier"right now, here's what I'll throw in.
***FOR A LIMITED TIME***
YOUR FREE 5 BONUSES
VALUED AT $ 66.81!
FREE BONUS # 1 "Potty Training Made Quick And Easy ebooklet.
Potty Training is the number issue with most dog owners somewhere in their lives as a dog owner. This recently completed ebook clearly outlines the current proven potty training techniques. It is covers the new pup as well as the adult dog that may have come from a shelter or from a home where potty training was not completed.
It is written in a simple , fun easy to follow format that really works fast!
(VALUE $12.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Manual To The West Highland Terrier" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 2 Managing The Barking Dog - ebooklet.
A dog that is barking inappropriately can soon drive you and your neighbors a little crazy! This ebooklet outlines the easy steps you need to take to quickly control your barking dog.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $9.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Manual To The West Highland Terrier" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 3 Controlling Biting, Nipping and Jumping up- ebooklet.
The dog who is already nipping then they should have their behavior managed quickly to prevent biting down the track. If you dog is already biting, measures should be undertaken now to help prevent a serious injury in the future.
This bonus ebooklet provides techniques to help teach your dog to STOP nipping, biting, or jumping up on visitors.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is also guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $7.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Manual To The West Highland Terrier" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 4 Choosing a Doggie Name. ebooklet.
This ebooklet contains almost 2,000 dog names in alphabetical order. The names are separated into male and female groups.
You will have fun finding a special and unique name amongst that truly suits your West Highland Terrier.
(RETAIL VALUE $7.99) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Manual To The West Highland Terrier" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 5 Dog Training Secrets Revealed - Audio.
This 53 minute audio is an interview with a well renown professional dog trainer who "has seen it all".
In this high quality recorded audio you will hear how a professional Australian dog trainer manages the day to day dog behavior problems many dog owners have had to deal with. Basil will answer a long list of dog training questions I had put especially put together.
You will discover his proven methods of managing the disobedient dog, how to quickly control the dog that barks too much, potty training in as little as 24 hrs, step by step obedience training, and much much more. The audio is 53 minutes long.
(RETAIL VALUE $27.97) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Manual To The West Highland Terrier" ebook package.
The above FREE bonuses each worth every cent of their stated value. But , they're yours FREE. Congratulations!
Why Am I Giving Away So Many FREE Bonuses?
Well, there are 2 reasons I am offering such a large number of genuine quality free bonuses.
Firstly, I wish to over exceed your expectations and provide the best resources I can for you.
It make sense really, because with my 100% no questions asked refund policy, you can have a full 100% refund for up to 56 days, so I want you to love my package and tell other how helpful it was to you. Otherwise you can return it right back to me for your full refund.
Secondly, digital products do not require postage which means less overheads for me.
But I don't know how long I'll can keep these bonuses up there. So if you want them, I suggest you get in quick.
Truly wishing you great success with your West Highland Terrier.
P.S.The Introductory low price of only $27.77 is a part of a market test I'm conducting. This book sells offline for $39.99. Once I've completed my market test, I know I'll be putting up the price. So if you're at all interested, you should buy right now.
P.P.S. Don't forget, you're getting a 120 page e-book for $27.77, PLUS the Dog Training audio and ALL the bonuses.
You get the "The Complete Home Owner's Guide To The West Highland Terrier", the "Potty Training Guide", the "Stopping Barking Guide" ebooklet, the "Preventing Nipping, Biting & Jumping" ebooklet, the "Choosing Your Westie's Name" ebooklet plus the "Dog Training Audio".
P.P.P.S. Also, you are protected with our 100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee. If not completely satisfied with the West Highland Terrier package, email me for a full refund within 56 days and I will cheerfully give you a full refund, no questions asked.
P.P.P.P.S DON'T FORGET MY SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER.
For the NEXT 55 CUSTOMERS, I am including for FREE, 5 Special Bonus resources for your West Highland Terrier. See above for more details.
You better hurry to take advantage of this special offer before it expires.
Thank you for visiting.